Terms and Definitions
"Company" means Stepogram (or any developer of Stepogram);
"Application" - Telegram bot or Android / iOS application;
"Agreement" - any contract and / or agreement, including a license agreement, concluded with the User, information about which is available in the Application.
"Personal data" - any information relating directly or indirectly to the User and / or third parties, information about which is provided by the User using the Application.
"User" - Any natural or legal person or individual entrepreneur using the Application in any volume and with whom the Agreement is concluded.
Information received by the Company
3. The Company processes only those Personal Data that the User has provided to the Company through the acquisition or use of the Application. Personal data, in particular, may mean the following information:
Date of Birth;
Crypto wallet address and seed phrase;
Other information specified by the User in the Application.
4. The user gives his consent to the Company for the Processing of Personal Data.
Purposes of using the information provided by the User
5. The information provided by the User is used by the Company solely for the purposes of:
- fulfillment by the Company of obligations to the User and third parties;
- establishing and maintaining communication with the User, sending informational and other messages to the User by contact phone number or e-mail address;
- the user's location is used to render the user's route, display treasure chests on the map, monsters on the map, and other players on the map.
- improve the quality of service and upgrade the Application;
- registration of the User and identification of the User in the Application;
- administration of justice, if the Company receives a relevant request from the authorized bodies;
Measures taken to protect the information provided by the User and the guarantees of the Company
7. The Company does not sell or transfer information about Users separately. Such information can be transferred only in case of partial or complete reorganization of the Company.
9. The Company has the right to provide information about Users to law enforcement agencies or other state bodies as part of a lawsuit or as part of an investigation
on the basis of a court decision, an enforceable request or in cooperation.
10. The Company has the right to provide information about Users to third parties in order to detect and suppress fraudulent activities, to eliminate technical or security problems.
11. The company is not responsible for the loss of game assets by users in case of bugs or hacks.
12. The Company has the right to provide access to information about the User to third parties if such transfer is necessary for the Company to fulfill its obligations to the User under the agreements concluded with the User.
12. The User can delete or change the information provided by the User at any time by contacting the Company through an accredited manager or by calling the Company's general phone number. At the same time, the User understands that the Company has the right to continue using such information.
Elimination of contradictions